100 days of creating, practicing, writing, blogging, marketing, learning, making, reading, searching.
What a journey this has been. I’m starting to find my voice, I’m starting to be proud of my work, I’m starting to be comfortable letting the world get to know me.
I have changed so much as a writer, blogger, and most importantly a calligrapher. I tried so many new projects and commissions. I said YES to everything that stretched me as a person and artist and NO to everything that didn’t support me physical, emotionally, and financially.
It’s been awesome. I will absolutely continue blogging and showing my work on a regular schedule. Not exactly sure what that schedule is, will have lots of time for reflection these next 2 weeks. Or, as life tends to go, I will MAKE time for reflection these next 2 weeks.
Most importantly, I want to take a moment to thank YOU.
- Thank you for following me on Instagram and Facebook.
- Thank you for liking my posts and sharing my giveaways.
- Thank you for telling your friends about my business!
- Thank you for reading this blog and commenting on my work.
- Thank you for supporting this journey!
I truly, truly could not have done it without you. I’m thankful from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you. ❤️